Thursday, August 25, 2005

Count Security Guard


So one of our guards here at my office building looks strikingly similar to the Count from Sesame Street. The only difference, is he has grey hair instead of black, but other than that, I am convinced the puppet was modeled after him. He is even short and stocky like the count. I want him to start counting, randomly, as I walk through the ID scanners one day. Perhaps he took the job as security guard at the front desk so he could count how many people enter and leave the building each day. Count Security also bears an accent, which causes me uncontrollably to burst out laughing everytime he utters "good morning." He sounds eastern European, which makes me think he could be from Transylvania...I think they should give him a cape to wear with his uniform. It would make the allusion complete. "Good morning number 12...good morning number 13."